1. What is included in the rent?Water, Sewer, Trash, Internet (WiFi) and AT & T cable with DVR in every room, fully furnished
2. What Term Lease do you offer?
12 month and 10 month lease options. Premium charges apply
3. What form of payments do you accept?
Personal Check, Money Orders, Cashier’s Check, and online payments @ rentpayment.com
4. What is your cancellation Policy?
We have a No Cancellation Policy, which means residents are responsible for the full term of their Lease unless they find a replacement.
5. Do you offer a cleaning service?
6. Do I have to put PG & E in my name?
No, Palazzo has PG & E in their name so that students do not have to worry about splitting the cost and collecting each portion from their roommates.
7. When is rent due?
Rent is due on the 1st of every month and late on the 6th.
8. How do I receive my packages?
Palazzo staff members sign for all UPS and FedEx packages and call residents at the end of each day.
9. How can I find out my rent amount?
Visit the resident portal tab at palazzofresno.com, you will need to contact the front office for login information.
10. Why do I have to pay a full month rent even if I can’t move in until mid-month?
We offer term leases. That lease term is worth one lump sum and then that lump sum is divided up into 12 equal installments or 10 equal installments depending on your lease option.